Re: RE: [certi-dev] newest CERTI version from CVS

From: Michael Raab
Subject: Re: RE: [certi-dev] newest CERTI version from CVS
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 15:13:22 +0200

Thanks to Eric for updating the repositiory! It compiled successfully.

Michael

"Gotthard,Petr" <address@hidden>
Gesendet von: address@hidden

23.04.2008 15:01

Bitte antworten an
CERTI development discussions <address@hidden>

An
"CERTI development discussions" <address@hidden>
Kopie
Thema
RE: [certi-dev] newest CERTI version from CVS

Hi Michael,
sorry, I was too lazy to test my on Windows.

(1)
the isfinite() related error should be solved in
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/download.php?file_id=15512

(2)
after applying the patch (1) the #include <limits> should be added also to LTBS.cc

(3)
the _timeb problem should be fixed by adding

#ifdef _WIN32
#include <time.h>
#include <sys/timeb.h>
#endif