RE: RE : RE: [certi-dev] Real-Time HLA simulation?

From: Gotthard,Petr
Subject: RE: RE : RE: [certi-dev] Real-Time HLA simulation?
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 15:21:38 +0200

Where exactly do you see the conflict? I have a continuous simulation doing small steps (runs). After several runs, the HLA simulation time is advanced and the federate is frozen (waits) until simulation time = real time. If a time regulating federate don't advance the time, the whole federation is frozen.
Petr