RE: [certi-dev] PyHLA federate example

From: Gotthard, Petr
Subject: RE: [certi-dev] PyHLA federate example
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 12:49:28 +0200

Hello users! :-)

Thanks for trying. Some examples and description is in the manual
http://www.nongnu.org/certi/PyHLA/manual/node8.html

I use PyHLA to test my Virtual Air interfaces, so simple working examples can
be found there.

I have two "read-only" federates to monitor aircraft
https://virtualair.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/virtualair/trunk/monitor-asn.py
https://virtualair.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/virtualair/trunk/monitor-rpr.py

And also a single "write-only" federate to insert a new aircraft. Please be
aware this is a pre-alpha, so the aircraft motion is very stupid.
https://virtualair.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/virtualair/trunk/inject-rpr.py

If you need some specific example, I'd be happy to create a new for you.

Best regards,
Petr