Re: [certi-dev] new PyHLA example

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] new PyHLA example
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 19:03:51 +0200

2009/7/9 Gotthard, Petr <address@hidden>:
> Hello,
>
> I’ve added a new example (first example) that shows how to do UAV/RAV in
> Python. The example show 3 attributes, a plain text, a struct encoded and a
> fom encoded.

Great that's precisely such example that I wanted to have.

> @Eric: I hope this explains how to do attributes that do not use FOM data
> types. Please let me know if you need additional explanation.

Should be enough.

I have one more question about PyHLA.
How do you generate the documentation?

Is there any CMake target I missed do run some fancy
command by hands? epydoc? pdflatex, tex2html  etc...?
In which directory do you launch the command?
Where does the howto.cls comes from? Python doc?

I may try to contribute to the doc :-)
http://www.april.org