RE: [certi-dev] new PyHLA example

From: Gotthard, Petr
Subject: RE: [certi-dev] new PyHLA example
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 20:11:35 +0200

> I have one more question about PyHLA.
> How do you generate the documentation?

I use the Python documentation system to be like all other Python
modules.

> Is there any CMake target I missed do run some fancy
> command by hands? epydoc? pdflatex, tex2html  etc...?

You haven't missed anything. It was not there. ;-)

> In which directory do you launch the command?
> Where does the howto.cls comes from? Python doc?

I added now a very draft CMakeLists.txt into the doc directory. [The
target is PyHLA.dvi, but you have to put ADD_SUBDIRECTORY(doc) into its
parent.]

I use the Python's mkhowto script that automatically locates the
howto.cls. The only problem is to locate the mkhowto script. It's stored
in Python/Doc/tools, but I haven't yet convinced cmake to detect this
directory automatically.

> I may try to contribute to the doc :-)

You're more than welcome.

Petr