AW: [certi-dev] Running Portico example under CERTI

From: Roth, Christoph
Subject: AW: [certi-dev] Running Portico example under CERTI
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 09:39:10 +0200

Hi Eric,

sorry for my late response. I tried the CVS version.

But I get still an [RTIinternalError 0x0]. It seems that the federate that
reaches the sync point first (synchronizationPointAchieved call) doesn't detect
it and crashes. Do you have any idea?

Is there a workaround instead of using sync points? How do you usually
synchronize a federation at startup?

Thanks and regards
Christoph