RE: [certi-dev] RequestClassAttributeValueUpdate service

From: Michael Raab
Subject: RE: [certi-dev] RequestClassAttributeValueUpdate service
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 09:11:41 +0200

Hi,

the implementation of the missing service has begun :-)

So I started in RTIA_federate.cc and added to the unimplemented case for REQUEST_CLASS_ATTRIBUTE_VALUE_UPDATE.
I added a requestClassAttributeValueUpdate() function to ObjectManagement.hh/.cc that sends the appropriate message to RTIG.
I catch this message in RTIG.cc in chooseProcessingMethod() and created the appropriate processing routine in RTIG.hh/RTIG_processing.cc called processRequestClassAttributeValueUpdate().

Now I'm blocked as I need a list of all object instances of the class handle. How can I obtain them?

Thanks & Best regards,
Michael

Dipl.-Inf. Michael Raab

Fraunhofer-Institut für Fabrikbetrieb und -automatisierung IFF
Virtuell Interaktives Training
Sandtorstr. 22, 39106 Magdeburg, Germany
Telefon +49 (0) 391/ 40 90 122
Telefax +49 (0) 391/ 40 90 115
address@hidden
http://www.iff.fraunhofer.de oder http://www.vdtc.de