Re: Re: [certi-dev] RequestClassAttributeValueUpdate service

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: Re: [certi-dev] RequestClassAttributeValueUpdate service
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 11:46:21 +0200

2010/10/2 Michael Raab <address@hidden>:

> Sorry havn't worked with unitary tests so far. So I don't think I can
> provide this very soon ;-)
> I tested on Windows (xp 32 bit).

OK, then I'll try to do something about that.

But basically there is nothing very difficult about our testing suite.
Each [group of] tests is a standalone Federate executable
which can be launched one or several times (depends on the tests)
there is a test driver written in python which does basically:

launch RTIG and wait for proper startup
launch Federate <with specified argset0>
launch Federate <with specified argset1>
launch Federate <with specified argsetN>

monitor the output of each launched process (RTIG and federate)
if the output and the exit code of each process are the expected
ones then the test is OK.

By the way Petr had opened a bug about RCVAU, so I did attached
your patch to this tracker:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/index.php?8387

You may add yourself in the follow-up list if you want to get automatic
follow-up from this issue.

http://www.april.org