RE: [certi-dev] Building CERTI 3.3.3 with Visual Studio 2005

From: HADJ AMOR HASSEN
Subject: RE: [certi-dev] Building CERTI 3.3.3 with Visual Studio 2005
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 16:39:43 +0100 (BST)

Thank you for answering!

I still have the same problem. The error message chaged to "Erreur    1    error PRJ0019: Un outil a retourné un code d'erreur à partir de "Generating .cc, .h"    LibCERTI  "

I think that bison, flex and m4 are well installed. PATH variable is ok. This is what I have in the bin folder.

C:/Program Files/GnuWin32/bin/

bison.exe
bison.yacc
flex++.exe
flex.exe
libiconv2.dll
libintl3.dll
m4.exe
regex2.dll
yacc

My PATH variable contains :"C:/Program Files/GnuWin32/bin/"

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
Hassen