Re: [certi-dev] Real-time Co-simulation tool + 3D simulator

From: HADJ AMOR HASSEN
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Real-time Co-simulation tool + 3D simulator
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 16:45:16 +0100 (BST)

Thank you,

I succeeded installing it and using it.

Now, I am making a "Real-time Co-simulation tool" compatible with CERTI. Actually, I succeed to establish a federation between the tool and a simple program just printing values on the screen. The aim is to link our tool (under Windows) to a 3D simulator one (which is HLA compatible: OpenMask under Linux).

Thank you very much for the help!

Best Regards,
Hassen