Re: [certi-dev] Real-time Co-simulation tool + 3D simulator

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Real-time Co-simulation tool + 3D simulator
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 19:53:54 +0200

2010/10/8 HADJ AMOR HASSEN <address@hidden>

> Thank you,
>
> I succeeded installing it and using it.

What was the definitive key of your success?
Or better what was wrong?

> Now, I am making a "Real-time Co-simulation tool" compatible with CERTI.
> Actually, I succeed to establish a federation between the tool and a simple
> program just printing values on the screen. The aim is to link our tool
> (under Windows) to a 3D simulator one (which is HLA compatible: OpenMask
> under Linux).

Looks nice.

> Thank you very much for the help!

I'm happy to see that you manage to compile CERTI.
Note that CERTI 3.4.0 should be out soon (I mean it :-]
may be you can give a try to the CVS version in order to be sure it will suits
your needs too when it is out.

http://www.april.org