Re: [certi-dev] Crash with some STL vector

From: Michael Raab
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Crash with some STL vector
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 16:22:57 +0100

Correction! The message is sent out correctly and is handled in libRTI.
The crash seems to occur in AttributeHandleSetImp constructor which is called in RTIambPrivateRefs::callFederateAmbassador.
My problem right now is that I cannot debug in rti_ng.lib. Hope this is enough information for you.

Michael

Dipl.-Inf. Michael Raab

Fraunhofer-Institut für Fabrikbetrieb und -automatisierung IFF
Virtuell Interaktives Training
Sandtorstr. 22, 39106 Magdeburg, Germany
Telefon +49 (0) 391/ 40 90 122
Telefax +49 (0) 391/ 40 90 115
address@hidden
http://www.iff.fraunhofer.de oder http://www.vdtc.de