Re: [certi-dev] Crash with some STL vector

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Crash with some STL vector
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 16:24:47 +0100

2010/11/9 Michael Raab <address@hidden>:
> Hi Eric,
>
> I investigated in more detail and this is what I found out.
> The problem is kind of related to a provideAttributeValueUpdate call. I've
> attached an overview of the last RTIA function calls in my console.
> I set a break point into ObjectManagement::provideAttributeValueUpdate()
> function. The break point is so far only reached once. Good. :-)

Is your federate doing successful PAVU (provideAttributeValueUpdate) request
before the breakage, or does the first PAVU breaks.

> If I step through, the actual assert is thrown in SocketUN::send() in line
> 231.

The pb with error occuring in send() is that may be the other side of
the socket did crash
silently so you discover  on the next send.

> Ideas? Do you need more information?

Yes, are you debugging inside federate/libRTI or RTIA or both?
http://www.april.org