Re: [certi-dev] Problem with assignPHVPSToRequest

From: Michael Raab
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Problem with assignPHVPSToRequest
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 11:58:58 +0100

Got it! Parameter T needs to be a references not a value copy. Please see the fixed function declaration below.
Same problem with assignAHVPSToRequest() and assignAHVToRequest().

template<typename T>
void
assignPHVPSToRequest(const std::vector<std::pair<RTI::ParameterHandle, ParameterValue_t> > &PHVPSv, T &request) {}

template<typename T>
void
assignAHVPSToRequest(const std::vector<std::pair<RTI::AttributeHandle, AttributeValue_t> >& AHVPSv, T &request) {}

template<typename T>
void}
assignAHVToRequest(const std::vector<RTI::AttributeHandle>& AHV, T& request) {}

Has no one ever used them?

Best regards,
Michael

Dipl.-Inf. Michael Raab

Fraunhofer-Institut für Fabrikbetrieb und -automatisierung IFF
Virtuell Interaktives Training
Sandtorstr. 22, 39106 Magdeburg, Germany
Telefon +49 (0) 391/ 40 90 122
Telefax +49 (0) 391/ 40 90 115
address@hidden
http://www.iff.fraunhofer.de oder http://www.vdtc.de