Re: [certi-dev] Tick usage

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Tick usage
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 15:30:47 +0100

2010/11/15 Michael Raab <address@hidden>:
> Hi Eric,
>
> I'm a little bit confused about tick(min, max) calls. To me it seems that
> tick() doesn't block the specified min time. Seems that it returns once at
> least one callback could be executed?!

Normally it shouldn' t do that.
It will handle callback "as they come" and continue "tick-processing"
until "min" time occurs.
So , you may see callback coming **before** the tick(min, max) returns,
now the resolution of the clock drive the precision off the timeout.
(have a look at ClockFactory.cc or run the TestClocks test program
 in order to have more informations about clock resolution)

I think but I need to check that the default parameter-less tick
do only process 1 callback, unless you compile CERTI with HLA13NG_LIBRTI.

But you may have a look at this discussion:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?27343

may be Petr or Pierre can have a look at this with you?

or you may have a look yourself to

RTIA::processOngoingTick

and the TICK_XXXX messages and state.

http://www.april.org