RE: [certi-dev] Tick usage

From: Gotthard, Petr
Subject: RE: [certi-dev] Tick usage
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 16:00:24 +0100

Hi Michael,

For HLA1.3 your interpretation is correct.

the tick(min,max) in HLA1.3

/*! Blocks up to "minimum" seconds until a callback delivery, then envokes

*  multiple callbacks until no callback is pending, or until "maximum"

*  duration is reached.

*  @return true if additional callbacks pending, false otherwise

*/

Petr