Re: [certi-dev] certi example

From: Sven Schultschik
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] certi example
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 17:12:22 +0200

Aloha,

There will be a talk about it at KIT but I think it's not public, I
don't know yet … it's a student work I have to do ... It's about
embeded System simulation ...

But also without the i

 billard -n 1 fTest FTest.fed
bash: billard: command not found...

Do I have to run the command in a specific folder?

I'm using Fedora 16 on 64bit

RTIG is running …

~ rtig
CERTI RTIG 3.4.1 - Copyright 2002-2008  ONERA
This is free software ; see the source for copying conditions. There is
NO
warranty ; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE.

CERTI RTIG up and running ...

regards

Sven