Re: [Chicken-hackers] CMake 2.4.5 ships

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] CMake 2.4.5 ships
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 09:49:25 +0100

On 12/5/06, Brandon J. Van Every <address@hidden> wrote:
CMake 2.4.5 has shipped.  Apparently CMake 2.4.4 had some major
problems, prompting a quick patch release.  I have bumped Chicken's
build requirement to CMake 2.4.5 because I really don't want to know
what CMake 2.4.4's problems were, if any.  Most users can obtain CMake
2.4.5 binaries from http://www.cmake.org .  Cygwin users need to compile
CMake 2.4.5 from sources.  I did this, it works fine.  I did get an
error about CVS or something during the initial configuration, but it
didn't affect the actual build.  If you get any kind of error, just plod
on.  I don't know if it was specific to my system and I don't feel like
trying to track it down.

Well, 2.4.4 worked fine for me, do we really have to require 2.4.5?

http://galinha.ucpel.tche.br:8081/blog/blog.ssp