[Chicken-hackers] state of affairs on win32

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: [Chicken-hackers] state of affairs on win32
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 23:32:06 +0100

Hi!

I currently don't know what to do about the chicken+cmake-on-windows-VS problem
(the hang during compilation). Since I'd like to push for a new release soon, I
inquire hereby if it would be acceptable to leave this problem as it is?

Of course, the basic problem is that we don't have a Windows maintainer
(i.e. one who has all the development tools and is able to debug the .c code).

Is there one? Please show yourself!

I can not do Windows maintenance. This means that Windows support will
be lacking until someone picks this up. This is bad. Brandon will not like this.
Chicken can and should run on Windows, even with M$'s broken tools.