Re: [Chicken-hackers] post-commit broken?

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] post-commit broken?
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 16:46:50 +0900

  Well, I had to modify the egg-post-commit script in order to prevent
it from regenerating the Eggs Unlimited page, since now there is a
different script that updates the indices in eggref. It appears that
after making those modifications, I had compiled the wrong
egg-post-commit.scm. I have corrected this, so things should be
working now.

  -Ivan