Re: [Chicken-hackers] single egg documentation format

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] single egg documentation format
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 17:23:34 +0900

  Ok, I can do some research and see if there is some existing wiki
parser that can be adapted to read the svnwiki dialect and produce
s-expressions. If there are some reasonable solutions out there, then I
will propose an s-expression-based substitute for stream-wiki, and
some way to automatically merge eggdoc in such a wiki.

   -Ivan