Re: [Chicken-hackers] PATCH: fix pthread on BSD

From: Timo Myyrä
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] PATCH: fix pthread on BSD
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 08:56:49 +0300

Ok, it might be an OpenBSD specific thing then. OpenBSD uses -pthread
pretty consistently in src tree and in ports.

As I'm not familiar with other BSD's I quickly glanced the gcc manual
from other BSD's. I just quickly searched for the -pthread flag but as
pointed out, the -pthread flag is listed in some arch dependent
sections instead of global flag.

It might be better to check how the other BSD systems handle the flag
before changing it for them too.

Timo