Re: [Chicken-hackers] ugarit and tuples start breaking on 2012/03/03

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] ugarit and tuples start breaking on 2012/03/03
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 17:50:42 +0100

Hi Mario!

* Mario Domenech Goulart <address@hidden> [120305 21:43]:
> Regarding the other eggs that can be seen in the diff: skiplists breaks
> because it depends on tuples.  endian-port failed because of some
> chicken-install failure, it seems (it's been happening frequently
> lately).

The last sentence worries me a bit, can you give me more details?
Is it always the same egg, mirror, error? Does it only happen since
a specific time?

Maybe another bug...

Cheers,

Christian

--
Who can (make) the muddy water (clear)? Let it be still, and it will
gradually become clear. Who can secure the condition of rest? Let