Re: [Chicken-hackers] ugarit and tuples start breaking on 2012/03/03

From: Mario Domenech Goulart
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] ugarit and tuples start breaking on 2012/03/03
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 12:10:47 -0500

Hi Christian,

On Tue, 6 Mar 2012 17:50:42 +0100 Christian Kellermann <address@hidden> wrote:

> * Mario Domenech Goulart <address@hidden> [120305 21:43]:
>> Regarding the other eggs that can be seen in the diff: skiplists breaks
>> because it depends on tuples.  endian-port failed because of some
>> chicken-install failure, it seems (it's been happening frequently
>> lately).
>
> The last sentence worries me a bit, can you give me more details?
> Is it always the same egg, mirror, error? Does it only happen since
> a specific time?

I couldn't detect any pattern.  Here are some logs that show the
chicken-install error:

http://tests.call-cc.org/master/linux/x86/2012/02/23/salmonella-report/install/foreigners.html
http://tests.call-cc.org/master/linux/x86/2012/02/25/salmonella-report/install/http-client.html
http://tests.call-cc.org/master/linux/x86/2012/02/28/salmonella-report/install/nomads.html