Re: [Chicken-hackers] chicken-4.8.0rc1 on OpenBSD -current sparc64

From: Felix
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] chicken-4.8.0rc1 on OpenBSD -current sparc64
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 21:03:06 +0200 (CEST)

> sadly on my sparc64 openbsd nothing changed.
> In addition i will try to run some memtester cause something doesn't
> feel right to me. if it's faulty mem i will report back.

Thanks. I will test on an OpenBSD/sparc64 machine at the gcc-compile-farm
once more, even though the system is reported to be flaky.

To all OpenBSD users that might be listening: I would be very interested
whether CHICKEN builds for you. Any feedback would be very welcome,
particulary for 64-bit machines.