Re: [Chicken-hackers] incorrect warning during compilation

From: Kristian Lein-Mathisen
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] incorrect warning during compilation
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 12:00:38 +0200

Cool! And the commit even shows up with Felix as the author. This pathes-over-email thing works really nicely :) Never seen it in action like this before.

So I'm curious, are there no tests for things like this? Might it be a good idea? Is there an official test-policy for chicken-core anywhere I can read up on?

(use test)
(test "parameterized scheme-pointer"
      "ABC"
      ((foreign-lambda* c-string (((scheme-pointer unsigned-char) x))
"x[0] = 65; return(x);")
       "xBC"))

K.

On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 10:45 AM, Peter Bex <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 10:56:15PM +0200, Felix Winkelmann wrote:
> From: Kristian Lein-Mathisen <address@hidden>
> Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] incorrect warning during compilation
> Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 17:13:21 +0200
>
> > Actually, that's really cool! A "string-buffer" type! I wouldn't mind
> > seeing this in core. So how does this work, Felix, do we vote and things?
>
> Here is an attempt at Moritzens proposal.

Thanks for the patch!  I finally had some time to take a proper look and
it looks fine (of course).  This has been pushed (with an added NEWS entry).

http://www.more-magic.net