Re: [Chicken-hackers] [Chicken-announce] CHICKEN 4.10.0 release candidat

From: Moritz Heidkamp
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] [Chicken-announce] CHICKEN 4.10.0 release candidate 1 available
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 20:53:54 +0200

On 10 June 2015 20:39 CEST, Mario Domenech Goulart wrote:

> I've found a small regression related to substring-index[-ci].  I hope
> the attached patch fixes it.

For posterity: Mario and I poked away at this one a bit more via IRC and
found a few more issues. Eventually, a modified version of this patch
(along with a handful of additional tests) was applied to prerelease
(dde858e), master (e6723de) and chicken-5 (5de5c6e).

We'll prepare a new RC soon. Thanks for all the test results so far!

Moritz