Re: [Chicken-hackers] Argvector all the things! (was: Re: "argvector" ch

From: Arthur Maciel
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] Argvector all the things! (was: Re: "argvector" chicken (was: ABI woes))
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 10:45:09 -0300

On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 3:13 AM, Peter Bex <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sat, Aug 22, 2015 at 08:35:51PM -0300, Arthur Maciel wrote:
> Peter, thanks for you efforts!
>
> Linux 3.13.0-24-generic x86_64
> gcc 4.9.2
>
> - argvector
> installs: yes
> passes tests: yes
> installs egg (numbers): fail with "sh: 1: ../../argvector/bin/csi: not
> found" (csi is there)

Did you install numbers trunk, or a released version?  The only one
that works with argvector is trunk, though I don't understand the error
message.

argvector (4.9.1) chicken-install worked when installing from trunk.

About error message: if using PREFIX when make(ing) install, should I also use it for bootstrapping?  Now when I try to argvector/bin/csi -s numbers/trunk/tests/run.scm I get the following error:

[panic] `##sys#error-hook' is not defined - the `library' unit was probably not linked with this executable - execution terminated

Probably it is something I did wrong when bootstrapping and installing.

Kind regards,
Arthur