Re: [Chicken-hackers] CHICKEN 5 egg scheme-include install oddity

From: Kon Lovett
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] CHICKEN 5 egg scheme-include install oddity
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2018 07:12:43 -0700

thank you for checking. i’ll look into it.

i use a lot of ‘ln -s’ to “mount" C4 vs C5. ex:

  ln -shf "${CHICKEN_PREFIX}/share/chicken" /usr/local/share/chicken
  ln -shf "${CHICKEN_PREFIX}/share/manual-labor-support"
/usr/local/share/manual-labor-support
  ln -shf "${CHICKEN_PREFIX}/share/case-map-1.dat"
/usr/local/share/case-map-1.dat
  ln -shf "${CHICKEN_PREFIX}/share/case-map-2.dat"
/usr/local/share/case-map-2.dat

so reproducing could have some issues there. (hah, my /usr/local/share is a
forest of symlinks, few of my design ;-)