Re: [Chicken-hackers] read/write invariance of #!

From: Jim Ursetto
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] read/write invariance of #!
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2019 21:47:37 -0600

On Jan 11, 2019, at 3:12 PM, Evan Hanson <address@hidden> wrote:

On 2018-12-27 10:38, Jim Ursetto wrote:
Thanks Felix. This looks good but I haven’t had a chance to test it yet.
Will report back.

Any luck? This looks OK to me.

In case someone decides to apply this patch, there's an unnecessary (and ...)
around the conditional that can be removed.

Hi Evan,
Sorry for the delay. I happened to be testing this out earlier today—it appears to be fine, applied to HEAD from today. (With the and clause intact.) I haven’t seen any issues with the chicken-doc index after application.

I would apply but I haven’t touched core in a long time, and I don’t want to bork the procedure, so a regular contributor should probably do it. But if someone is willing to walk me through it on IRC this weekend, I certainly don’t mind.

Jim