Re: [Chicken-hackers] read/write invariance of #!

From: Jim Ursetto
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] read/write invariance of #!
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2019 10:04:44 -0600

On Jan 11, 2019, at 9:47 PM, Jim Ursetto <address@hidden> wrote:

On Jan 11, 2019, at 3:12 PM, Evan Hanson <address@hidden> wrote:

In case someone decides to apply this patch, there's an unnecessary (and ...)
around the conditional that can be removed.

Hi Evan,
Sorry for the delay. I happened to be testing this out earlier today—it appears to be fine, applied to HEAD from today. (With the and clause intact.)

Looks like I tested this with core from a few days ago, prior to #1077 being applied, which touched the same code. Therefore the patch needs to be updated slightly. Unfortunately it missed 5.0.1. :(

Jim