chicken-users

CHICKEN Coding Jam 2021

From: felix . winkelmann
Subject: CHICKEN Coding Jam 2021
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 11:03:39 +0100

Hi, folks!

This is the now the official announcement of the first CHICKEN Coding Jam,
taking place online from 9th to the 11th of April 2021.

It will be an opportunity to meet and discuss CHICKEN, Scheme, software,
programming, hold talks, do presentations or just get to know each other.
We also like to use the time for planning our road ahead for the next CHICKEN
release, consider the current state of our project and community and think
about what needs to be improved and collect ideas. The recently announced
user survey (thanks, Mario!) will hopefully have collected some data to help
us in that regard.

Everybody is welcome! There will be a dedicated IRC channel on freenode,
and bevuta IT GmbH kindly provides Jitsi videoconferencing infrastructure.
We plan to have a 3-4 hour slot each day available for video time, so if you
intend to hold a talk, show a presentation or demonstrate a cool piece of
software (preferrably having some relation to CHICKEN), or an interesting
application or workflow, please tell us in advance (via this mailing list, or
mail me directly).

For up-to-date information, visit

    http://wiki.call-cc.org/event/coding-jam-2021

We hope to see you soon!