circe-help

Re: [Circe-help] request: do not track MODE messages by default

From: Jorgen Schäfer
Subject: Re: [Circe-help] request: do not track MODE messages by default
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 19:56:49 +0100

John J Foerch wrote:
  So far, I have been unable to figure out how to suppress this
tracking, because I don't fully understand how circe-format-not-tracked
works.  There does not seem to be a circe-format-* variable
corresponding to MODE messages.

Mode display is done via `circe-format-server-message' - not quite the most obvious choice I have to admit.

You can use `circe-set-display-handler' to overwrite the default value for "MODE", which is `circe-display-MODE', to customize the display fully.

Regards,
        -- Jorgen