[circle] Re: release soon?

From: thomasV1
Subject: [circle] Re: release soon?
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 17:10:01 +0200 (MEST)

hi there

please wait...
There are many things I want to commit or fix before a new version is
released.

Do you guys agree on getting rid of the /add command?
/add <number> is complicated, and unnecessary because
now /join <nick> does the job as well, and as fast thanks to
auto-completions.

However if we get rid of /add, we might still want to tell circle to
remember
acquaintances from the command line. I thought of using /remember <nick>,
because we already have /forget.

Thomas