[circle] Debian packages

From: Steven and Julie
Subject: [circle] Debian packages
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 23:49:16 +1000

I know I've asked at least twice before. And I'll probably have forgotten the answer within 24 hours of being told, again. ;)

Just wondering, is there a current source of .deb package for Circle? It would be nice if a daily .deb was built from CVS and made avaliable somewhere, and the relevant sources.list line was posted on the Circle page.

Partly because maybe then all the relevant dependancies correct dependancies could be pulled in by apt, rather than being constantly uninstalled on me when I tell it to remove all un-neccesary packages. ;)

Zaphod