[circle] activating a daemon

From: Unknown
Subject: [circle] activating a daemon
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 15:38:31 +1000

Hello,

the enclosed patch:

  - adds "circled activate" to activate the hashtable, which seems a
    better way of doing it than "start an interactive circle, type
    !node.activate_hashtable(), greet the daemon and wait half an hour".

  - extends "circled status" to report whether the hashtable is active
    (diagnostic support of the above)

The two changes are independent, so I should've separated them, but I
didn't think of it at the time... sorry. I'll separate them if need be.

Jiri
--
Jiri Baum <address@hidden>           http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jirib
  MAT LinuxPLC project --- http://mat.sf.net --- Machine Automation Tools