Re: (no subject)

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: (no subject)
Date: 03 Jan 2001 17:15:11 -0700

>>>>> "Brian" == cbj  <address@hidden> writes:

Brian> What you suggest sounds reasonable, but we need a list of the
Brian> merged files already in gcj but not in classpath.  Should we
Brian> look at the gcj ChangeLog for this bit of information... the
Brian> gcj team would have to explicitly say X has been resolved
Brian> against classpath but has not been merged, yes?

I think there is some serialization code like this, plus some fixes
Bryce has been working on in the Collections code.  In general though
when a class is merged we check it in to both trees and then we try to
be careful to keep the two in sync.

It would be nice if we had a more efficient system for tracking this
sort of thing.

Tom