Re: Please keep Classpath in a working state (Was: cvs commits and java.

From: Wes Biggs
Subject: Re: Please keep Classpath in a working state (Was: cvs commits and java.util.regex)
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 13:43:49 -0800

How long before this work will be finished? Would it be possible to
create stubs from your code at the moment? If yes, then please send them
to me and I will do it and check them in so the tree at least builds
again.

I'll check my stub classes in now.

Hmm.. after reading that the build is not actually broken, does it really make sense to check in do-nothing code?

The only thing that accomplishes is matching the JDK 1.4 interface, it doesn't add any functionality. Can we wait on split() functionality for the real regex implementation? (I have to sign paperwork for copyright assignment).

Wes