Re: classpath download link broken?

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: classpath download link broken?
Date: 26 Jul 2002 19:49:20 -0600

>>>>> "Philip" == Philip Fong <address@hidden> writes:

Philip> Last time I check, classpath is no longer available in the
Philip> alpha.gnu.org ftp server.  Am I missing something?

alpha was cracked, so the files were removed.  Someone has to go
through them (they were backed up) and copy them back over if they are
safe.  (I'm leaving on vacation soon, and plus I probably don't have a
working GNU account right now.  So I can't do it.)

Probably easier for someone to just do a new build or release.

Tom