Re: classpath download link broken?

From: Paul Fisher
Subject: Re: classpath download link broken?
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 13:58:36 -0400

On Sat, Jul 27, 2002 at 11:31:15AM +0200, Mark Wielaard wrote:

> You can find a backup at
> <http://www.klomp.org/mark/classpath-0.04.tar.gz>.

Your md5sum matches what's on the backup for alpha, so I've gone ahead
and copied over 0.04 to the live alpha.gnu.org.

ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/classpath/classpath-0.04.tar.gz

> P.S. Is there a mailinglist where announcements about gnu
> infrastructure (like the removing of files from alpha) are
> announced?

There are various lists where system announcements go out, depending
on who is effected.  In the case of alpha, a message went to gnu-prog
-- all GNU maintainers are subscribed to gnu-prog.

In general, if something on a GNU system changes, you can send email
to sysadmin and ask what's up.