Latest submission package to run commercial applications and work loads

From: Wu, Gansha
Subject: Latest submission package to run commercial applications and work loads
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 09:25:53 +0800

  We have GNU Classpath submissions that make ORP/GNU Classpath run typical
commercial
applications and workloads, this submission is dedicated to bring up ECPerf
and Java Petstore
benchmarks on JBoss/Tomcat with ORP/GNU Classpath as the runtime, and get
performance comparable
to other JVMs. The submission includes bug fixes, performance enhancement,
refactoring codes for
better maintenance, and some new files. We have diff result with Changelog
and a separate package
for original files. The diff result is generated by:
   cvs diff �CN �Cc �Cw; and the baseline is GNU Classpath CVS snapshot of
Jul. 24, 2002.

  Welcome to try it! We'll come up instructions for setup and configurations
in future if
necessary.

Best regards…
Gansha