Re: Dependencies files

From: Andy Walter
Subject: Re: Dependencies files
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 10:44:46 +0200

On Thursday 17 July 2003 01:52, Brian Jones wrote:
> "Dr. Torsten Rupp" <address@hidden> writes:
> > class-dependencies.conf
>
> Hmm, got any program to contribute that generates these .conf files?

Not yet, sorry. The files read a bit strange in the beginning, but we wanted
to use standard Java property files for that, so they can be easily read by a
VM or Builder tool.

Currently, we write those dependencies manually (our Builder tool
automatically checks, however, for false entries). We want to enhance our
Builder to generate those files in the near future. Since the Builder is not
free software, we can only contribute a binary version of it.

Cheers,

        Andy.

--
aicas GmbH                                       /"\  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
Haid-und-Neu-Straße 18 * 76131 Karlsruhe         \ /  No HTML or RTF in mail