Re: extended peers

From: S. Meslin-Weber
Subject: Re: extended peers
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 13:59:49 +0100

Hi Graydon,

[long list of arguments for putting all font state into the peers]

You've convinced me.

At the risk of sounding trite, me too.

do you mind if I implement something based on what we've discussed,
and modify later to suit any remaining nits?

This sounds like a very good idea.

Agreed, I'd also like to use this opportunity to apologise for dropping out of the previous peer conversations - an incredible amount of offal has hit the fan in my current locality ;)

Stephane