Workshop Oct. 14, again

From: Sascha Brawer
Subject: Workshop Oct. 14, again
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 16:18:10 +0200

Hi all,

this is the final reminder for:

  GNU Classpath developer workshop at Linux-Kongress 2003
  Tuesday, Oct. 14, 2003, 14:00 - 18:00
  Saarland University, Dept. of Mathematics (Building 27.2)
  Saarbrücken, Germany

If you would like to discuss any specific topics, please inform the list
so that people can prepare themselves.

So far, the following topics have been mentioned, either on the list or
in private e-mail:

- graphics
- VM interface
- how to attract more developers
- fate of ideas discussed in Karsruhe
- status of individual packages
- task list, roadmap for GNU Classpath 1.0
- NotYetImplementedException, or the right color of bike sheds

In Karlsruhe (LinuxTag, July), I found it quite nice to have dinner
together. We could reserve a table somewhere once we know how many people
will attend.

Best regards,

-- Sascha

Sascha Brawer, address@hidden, http://www.dandelis.ch/people/brawer/