[Question] j2ee, classpath, kaffe.

From: jsona laio
Subject: [Question] j2ee, classpath, kaffe.
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 04:07:49 +0100 (BST)

Hi,
Is there anyone/institute who ever developed
application following j2ee spec that runs on free
software such as kaffe and classpath? Because lately I
involve a project that is going to be developed
through free software. So I'm trying to evaluate such
solution would be possible or not. (Though I know
there're other solutions other than java; yet, first,
I'm not familiar with other language; second,
middleware is my consideration this moment.)
I appreciate any suggestions,
Sincerely.