classpathx-crypto

Re: [Classpathx-crypto] MD4

From: Raif S. Naffah
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-crypto] MD4
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 20:32:26 +1000

hello Casey,

Casey Marshall wrote:
Hello,

I had written an implementation of MD4 for another project (now undergoing
a complete rewrite) and have reworked it into more of a GNU style than JCE
style (the program didn't need anything except MD4 -- and an incorrect
version at that -- so genericity seemed useless). It was quite easy to make
a patch for Classpathx.

got it.

Classpathx is welcome to incorporate it, if you like (I know MD4 is not
used as much as other algorithms). The patch (gzipped) is attached.

done :-)  thanks for your contribution.

i'll update the web page later this week + cheers;
rsn