cons-discuss

#include's and Quoting

From: Steve Jones
Subject: #include's and Quoting
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 15:43:47 -0500

Hi,

I've been considering cons for projects here. However, I hit
what is probably a showstopper when I discovered the issue
with the requirement that I replace all my quoted #includes
with the chevrons.

This is an issue because the project I have in mind is very
large and changing the existing code would not be trivial.
More seriously, much of the code is generated.

Is there any potential for this to be addressed in the
future? Are there any workarounds now? Is this even being
discussed?

thanks,
steve

This E-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply E-mail, and destroy all copies
of the original message.