[Debian-sf-devel] HR-management feature

From: Kees Louwen
Subject: [Debian-sf-devel] HR-management feature
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 22:28:57 +0100

Ls, I have a request for what I think is a new feature. I am not sure if I should drop this request in this list, so if not please tell me where/who I can address this to..

I am using sourceforge 2.6-0_17. I am interested in using the project/task management functionality of sourceforge. One feature I am looking for is a kind of human-resource management functionality. What I would like is an option/function to show the tasks for all projects/subprojects based upon certain selection criteria like user and status. This will make it possible to get an overview of all tasks assigned to a certain staff-member and do some basic resource planning... Probably an updated browse_task.php will do in which the list is not limited to one project...
I wondered if somebody already developed such a feature?

thanks, regards Kees Louwen

Ontvang je Hotmail & Messenger berichten op je mobiele telefoon met Hotmail SMS http://www.msn.nl/jumppage/