debian-sf-users

[Debian-sf-users] Problems in v2.6-0+9

From: Olafur Osvaldsson
Subject: [Debian-sf-users] Problems in v2.6-0+9
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 10:15:52 +0000

Hi,
I have noticed that it is not possible to add users to the Master Group by
default in this version, the reason seems to be that there is no cvsGroup for
the project so the code gets stuck in some loop.
I for one would like to add users to the Master group so I don't allways have
to log in as admin to do those tasks, but instead just use my normal login.
Is there a reason for this or just a honest mistake?

With that said, shouldn't sf_ldap_group_add_user() check if the group is using
cvs at all and ignore all cvsGroup stuff if it isn't?
I know this would make it much more complex if the group is ever changed to
use cvs later on.

/Oli

--
Olafur Osvaldsson