debian-sf-users

[Debian-sf-users] LDAP info

From: Philippe Kiener
Subject: [Debian-sf-users] LDAP info
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 15:34:11 +0200

Hello
I have one question about the ldap service of sourceforge. I haven't used it
though I'm really familiar with the code of sf.
As I am new to ldap, is there anything I need to do after I installed slapd
in my server, before I do : "dpkg -i sourceforge-ldap-openldap"?

Will SF allow me to have the user password store on an another machine and
access through LDAP? Can I use an already existing LDAP server and get the
pass and user name from it?

Greetings
Philippe Kiener